Friday, January 9, 2009

Nursery is hard

To say that Ryder has a hard time in nursery is an understatement. As a former nursery worker a couple of times over, I know that when parents drop off their kids to nursery and just go quickly the kid will cry for a while and them become distracted. Ryder screamed for 20 minutes so they brought him to me. We both went back to nursery and every time I would stand up or switch positions he would scream. I know it is all my fault, I never leave him anywhere. With E and Snugglebug I worked full time so they were used to me leaving, but Ry thinks that if I leave him I will never ever come back. I guess it will just take time and patience... great!

3 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

He is getting so big!!! It is so good to watch your family from a far! Hope all is well!

Kellie, said...

I never leave my kids with anyone either, and Mallorie and Lola both did fine in the nursery after a few weeks, just hang in there.

Kell said...

I can't believe he's going to nursery! Time flies!