Thursday, January 22, 2009

ARCHER 5.0

Today was the big day. We (Arch, Ry & me) went to playgroup this morning, Archer brought doughnut holes to celebrate his b-day. When E got home from school he kept telling Archer "Happy birthday buddy" and Archer kept telling him "stop saying that!". Grandpa Dave and Grandma Michele took E and Arch to McD's and then to the store to pick out a b-day gift, needless to say, Archer was on cloud nine! I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he quickly answered "steak" so we packed up the family and headed to Applebee's. Arch kept saying that it was the best dinner he ever had (I think Eric was a little upset that Arch liked this dinner better than the steak Eric makes). The waiters sang a b-day song for the b-day boy, I thought his ears were going to explode they were so red with embarrassment..To end the night we had batman cake and received birthday wishes from Aunt Angie, Uncle Colby, Aunt Kellie, Uncle Gary, Nathan, Tyler, Savannah, Grandma Jane and Grandpa Ron.

2 comments:

.........Still ME! said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Happy Happy Birthday Archer!! You are such a big kid!

Liz can you believe we are old enough to have 8 and 5 year olds!! I consistently think I am younger than I really am! lol

lizwagz said...

I know, I do too...am I really old enough to have these kids?!?!?