Sunday, January 18, 2009

5 is going to be fun!

Archer's 5th birthday is January 22, I cannot believe that "middle Buddy" (as grandpa calls him) is growing up so fast. This last week I have been gearing him up to go to the DR for his kindergarten check up, I explained that he will be weighed and measured and also get vaccines. Although he is very nervous about getting his vaccines, he is way more excited to finally be going to E's school in the fall.
ARCHER IS..very quick to say "sorry" and very quick to forgive, tender hearted, happy, loving, talkative, smart, stubborn, funny, eager to learn, some what independent, sweet and handsome. I absolutely adore him and I can't deny his BIG BROWN EYES and sweetness.












I sure do love you snugglebug!

5 comments:

Kell said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!!!

Stacee Maree said...

Oh cute archer buddy. Happy Birthday. Your'e a handsome litte fella.

Bugs said...

so sweet! he's the second cutest arch ever!

Happy Herrons said...

Kindergarden - YAH!! What an exciting step - for everyone! (heheh)

Chelsi said...

He's such a cute kid, Liz! Of course, all three of your boys are. It's fun to see what's happening with you guys!