Monday, July 16, 2012

tie dye

I finally got around to actually doing a pinterest project. I worked wonderfully! It was really easy, I bought acrylic craft paint in whatever colors I wanted, emptied each color into a ziplock bag, filled it halfway with water and mixed. We twisted the shirts and secured them with rubber bands. My shirt I did a little differenly and I loved how it turned out! We then dunked the rolled up shirts in whichever of the colors the kids wanted. It just took a quick dip to get the color onto the shirts. We left them outside to dry and there you have it!! very fun and colorful!
On another note: I dropped spray starch on my foot, ouch!!