Sunday, October 5, 2008

In a nutshell

We had such a great weekend!!! First Eric picked up his sister Kelly from the airport then Kelly and I took the kids to the Elementary school Halloween carnival with E and Arch. They had lots of fun games, good food and plenty of enflatable bouncy things to play on, but of course the kids had the most fun playing on the playground. What technique!! So much like a monkey it is scary! This hurts my pitts to look at. Saturday Kelly showed us how to geocache and there were lots of fun things to find here in Tooele. The boys absolutely loved it! Eric and I had fun too and we are thinking we might have a new hobby...we will see.. We even helped Aunt Kelly find her 200th cache!

We listened to and watched General Conference and I cried almost the whole time. I love to hear from our wonderful Prophet.

5 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Ok, this might be a dumb question, but what does "geocache" mean?

Stacee Maree said...

YOu may have to teach us how to geochace too. I bought dave a gps for his birthday for that intent and then we decided with him in school it just wasn't worth it so I took it back. But I would love to go.

lizwagz said...

Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online.

Kell said...

I miss "playing" with you guys already! Give everyone loves!!!

saramomwifefriend said...

Hi Liz. That sounds like a lot of fun!