Thursday, October 9, 2008

...3 kids in the tub

My parents have this fantastic tub that hardly ever gets used, it's a shame..anyway, I got this idea to take they boys to their house for a visit and let them "swim" in the tub. They thought it was funny that I made them where their undies, but I told them I wanted to take pictures so nekked bums wouldn't be "appoporate" as Archer would say. They had a ball!! Ryder was doing full on face dives into the water and Ethan even tried to do a cannon ball, I got drenched and got mad! Ethan and Archer both tried to "help" Ryder and of course that made him MAD. They love him so much that they just can't leave him alone to try things for himself.

7 comments:

Kell said...

I love it! I showed the kids and their only word was "lucky"!!!! So cute! They will have to settle for the good old rectangle tub! Boo Hoo!

Anthony and Christel said...

Your boys are so cute! Little Ryder is such a doll, didn't we just have our boys and now they are doing face dives in the water (Tyse does that too)...where did our babies go? :)

Stacee Maree said...

i want a big tub :(

Bugs said...

I admire Archer for his awareness about what is "appoporate" and what is not. Can he teach my children?
Also, way cute new background!

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Hi, I am a friend of Eric's from Chicago, we were in the same ward, and his mom was my YW president! You have such a cute family and your oldest son looks so much like Eric! I enjoyed looking at your blog and just wanted to say hello.

Stephanie (Davis) Paul

I accidentally posted that comment above from Meredith under the wrong name on my computer ;)

Stephanie said...

You have such a cute family! I love how you have 3 boys and I have 3 girls! Funny how that works out. Looks like you guys all have so much fun together, I am so excited to be able to check your blog out now! This is so fun to be able to see everyone and see what everyone is up too!! Love ya,
Steph