Wednesday, October 29, 2008

E's hero

Today Ethan dressed up like a "real life hero" as part of "spirit week" at school. He woke me up this morning and told me he was getting in the shower and that he needed me to help get his church clothes together. I figured that his hero he was dressing like was his dad so I didn't ask questions.. He got all dressed and looked in the mirror and told me he needed glasses "because Bishop Herring has glasses".
Thank you Bishop for being E's "real life hero"!!!!!

4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

How sweet! I forgot about that today, woops!

Kell said...

Oh...how cute..that makes me miss him even more! Give him a hug and tell him Aunt Kelly is proud of him!

Stacee Maree said...

Very cute what about first counselor Young? J/K

.........Still ME! said...

Oh Liz! That makes me misty eyed, he is so sweet!