Thursday, December 3, 2009

help wanted ASAP!

Well, my family and I are in the process of looking for a new couple/family to take over management of my parents motel. Eric and I were there for 2 years and absolutely loved it. I would jump at the chance to go back but we have only been back in our house for 4 months and I don't feel good about uprooting my boys again.
The couple that has been managing it for the past 4 months are moving out on Saturday and we need someone as soon as possible. The longer we go with out live-in help the longer my dad and mom (who has alzheimer's disease) have to take care of it.
This is a really great opportunity for a couple or small family just starting out. Or any family for that matter. If you or anyone you know might be interested please leave a comment; email me or call me.
Thanks friends!

No comments: