Wednesday, December 2, 2009

11/20 weekend update



So the big surprise was that my big sis, Kim, was flying in on 11/19 and would have arrived at 9:30pm, just in time to go the the midnight N ew M oon movie. Long story short she missed her connecting flight and had to spend the night in DETROIT instead of at the movie with her sisters! Needless to say, I was very upset because I had built this whole thing up in my head. I did go to the movie with my sis Angie, my (i-hope-to-be-soon-sis-in-law)Marcie, my bestest friend Stacee and her sister.
My parents didn't know Kim was flying in so after I picked her up from the airport I went to their house. There was a big commotion due to the wildness of my 3 boys and the 2 dogs at my parents house. Kim stayed in the car and called my dad's cell phone. She asked him what he was doing and he told her he was making a bowl of cereal for mom; as this is happening Kim is walking into the house and mom is looking directly at her and turns to my brother and asks him "who is that?" I think she thought it was me for a second and realized that I was behind her. So Kim is on the phone with dad and she is standing within 4 feet of him and he still doesn't realize; he turns around and there she is.. IT WAS GREAT!!!
We did have a fun weekend full of bumming around and doing our toes.
I love my sisters and I am grateful that I got to spend some time with them.

2 comments:

J Wagner said...

What a nice surprise for your family! Nice pictures -- where was the look on Davids face?

Kell said...

Yeah!!!! I love it!!!!Sista time!!!