Wednesday, December 31, 2008

.CHEESE. BALL.

This is the best cheese ball ever. My grandma used to make it and now every time I make it I think of her and smile.

2 8oz bricks of cream cheese softened
3T Pimento spread (kraft) you get it by the velveeta cheese stuff
1T worchestershire
1/3 Cup dried onion (minced)
1tsp vinegar
3/4tsp mustard
1/4tsp garlic salt
1/4tsp Accent
1/2tsp Tabasco

1/2 Cup chopped nuts (I use peacans)

Mix all ingredients except nuts together
Refrigerate 1/2 hour
Form into ball and roll into nuts

I think this tastes best on WHEAT THINS..

this is after the kids got to it and decorated it with the wheat thins..

2 comments:

Kell said...

That sounds sooo good, I'm going to try and make it. What the heck is Accent? Yeah...I feel stupid for asking!

lizwagz said...

it is by the garlic salt... it looks like salt..