Friday, November 28, 2008

True to his name


-Snugglebug-
I was having a tough time waking up this morning (late night with my sister, cousin and aunt), Archer came in to tell me good morning and ended up climbing in and snuggling up. He was telling me how "big" he loves me and how soft my skin was and we were giving each other butterfly kisses. Then out of the blue he says the cutest thing. "Mom, when I get big like Dad, I am NOT going to be married and have kids cuz they will make me ANGRY. I just want to be big and play T games." I giggled and told him that as his grows big, I'm sure he will change his mind.

Mornings like this make me so thankful that I am a mom, I love my little guys so much and I am so excited to see them grow up into big boys and then someday men.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

oh!! so sweet

Happy Herrons said...

OK, that WAS super cute -and great response!