Sunday, November 30, 2008

Giving some Thanks

What a great weekend!!! Sitting around, going to movies (Twilight twice and 4 Christmas') eating, snacking, grazing, eating some more, watching everyone play the Wii and the XBOX. Eric and I did put on an amazing dinner on Thursday, if I do say so myself. Too bad there was only 3 adults and 2 1/2 kids to enjoy, but we did have lots of left overs for sandwiches, YUM!



Everyone enjoys a little whipped cream!


My cousins playing Wii with E DOG

Me and Ryder Roo, pretty cute huh?













Have I ever told you how wonderful Eric is?? I probably have because I feel like I gush over him all the time, anyway, if you are one of the people that haven't heard me swoon over him before..lucky you! I know that I am just used to him doing everything that he does and I forget that most women don't have a hubby that washes windows, does dishes, does laundry, cleans the bathroom, cooks dinner, cleans the kitchen, does yard work and plays with the kids sometimes all in the same day. He really is amazing and I am in awe that I am the one that gets to spend forever with him. I better end this now before it gets too unbearable...