Saturday, November 8, 2008

A ma zing

I got to go on a date last night!!! My very wonderful hubby took me to the Body Worlds exhibit. It was so interesting. I would love to go back again, maybe during the middle of the day when it isn't so crowded. VERY COOL!
here is a little blurb from the website to let you know what it is about.

Gunther von Hagens’ BODY WORLDS 3 & The Story of the Heart presents the form, function, complexity and beauty of the human body. Featuring a unique collection of more than 200 authentic human specimens including whole-body plastinates, organs and translucent body slices, this exhibit offers visitors profound insights into the human body, health and disease, and the intricate world of the cardiovascular system.

Check it out, it is worth the $$

7 comments:

Kell said...

I've wanted to go to this before when it was in Chicago. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. Gary won't go with me to this...not in a million years. Remember this is the guy who can't handle loose teeth! Maybe I can go with you sometime!

Keiauni said...

Just caught up on your blog:)

Your boys are so cute.
I thought that the "Bishop hero" was the cutest thing! What a smart guy.

Anthony and Christel said...

When we listened to your hubby speaking in church, it made me realize how much we missed you guys in the ward. Of course you wouldn't be in our ward anymore anyway...but I think it is neat that you moved there to help out. We hope to see you back in the neighborhood someday, your house is not the same without you. Take care! :)

Stacee Maree said...

um yeah that kind of stuff makes me very ill. remember I couldn't even handle my own daughters slice on her toe. I'm a little weak in that area

Stacee Maree said...

ha ha do you want to get popped?

.........Still ME! said...

Malik has been really interested in this exhibit, would you take Ethan?

lizwagz said...

Ethan was interested too, but in the end we decided not to take him and I am glad we didn't. He would have thought certain things were cool but bored with a lot of other stuff. it was just nice to be able to not worry about him going.