Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!!


Today is Eric's birthday, he is 31. He is the most wonderful husband in the whole world. I know all of you ladies are probably thinking the exact same thing about your husbands too (I hope). The first thing Ethan said this morning was "happy birthday dad". That sort of thing means a lot to Eric. Today is his day, we will do whatever he wants, we will eat whatever he wants. I asked him what he wanted to do today and he said he had to go down to our house and fertilize the lawn and then work on the yard some more. I think we will head into Salt Lake and do some clothes shopping for the birthday boy.


I also have to thank Eric's parents on this day too!! Thank you for giving birth to and raising this man. He is a wondful husband and an even better dad.

3 comments:

Phoebe said...

Is that him as a new baby? He is so tiny.

lizwagz said...

That is him, I think he looks smaller in the picture than he actually was.

Stacee Maree said...

Happy Birthday. He does look tiny how big was he?