Monday, September 14, 2009

shiny girly stuff : }

When my sister Angie comes to town we always have fun doing girly stuff. She is awesome and always finds the greatest stuff to do. check out the funness.. is that a word?!?!

This is hair bling. it is really fine tinsel that you tie into a couple of strands of hair. It is really fun! I am kind of worried to do my hair curly because these shiny things don't have natural curl.

These are glitter toes, it involves accrylic, a UV lamp, fine glitter and layers of other stuff. It usually lasts for about 3 weeks and so far I've had a golden sand color, bright silver and now this cool purple.

I wonder what we will do next?!?!?

8 comments:

Kim C. said...

Wish I was there. I could use some shiny/girly sister time! Love ya

lizwagz said...

wow, is it really you in blogger land. i love you too and miss you.

Stacee Maree said...

I saw that hair bling the other day. I want some. And I have had pink, gold, and now red glitter toes. We skipped the uv light though and just used the sun. Neither I nor my sis in law wanted to fork the dough for the light.

Stacee Maree said...

OH just so you know my bed room is done (minus the paint I wasn't in the mood) and most of my house is put back together. I tell you what I haven't been that embarrassed in a long time.

Kell said...

Very cool! Hmmm...I need a sis! No offense Eric!

Jennie said...

Looks like fun! It makes me wish I had a sister :( but at least I have 3 girls of my own to do stuff like that with.

J Wagner said...

That looks so fun Liz!! You and your sister get into such great times.

TAMPA said...

Ang is the bomb on bling !! :)