Monday, September 29, 2008

oh, to be 17 again...


Yesterday was my niece Emilee's 17th birthday. I cannot believe that she is that old! It seems like just the other day that she was a funny lookin' baby and now she is a beautiful girl!! I am so proud of the person that she is and for the courage that she has. LOVE YOU EM!!

I know it looks like my sister and I are on drugs or something in the video, of course we weren't!! We were just trying to be silly.

This picture is of my sister Angie, my niece Alita and the really cute one on the end is my niece Emilee!!!

4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

oh you are so totally on drugs or at least booze.

Kellie, said...

I would never want to be 17 again. I knew nothing, but thought I new not all of it, but most of it. I prefer to be 30!!!

Kellie, said...

I meant I thought I KNEW it all

TAMPA said...

freakin cute... love my angia :>)