Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Funny story..

So Monday I was having kind-of a lazy day. I was laying on my bed with my arms up behind my head, armpits exposed. Ethan came into the room and was telling me something when all of the sudden he noticed my unshaven armpits (I know, yuck! I'm really embarassed that I am sharing this but it is funny). He gives me this look and says "Mom, why do you have hair like a man in your armpits???" It makes it sound like I have never shaved my pits, but really I only missed shaving them on that day and they were stubbly. Anyway, I waited for him to get done talking before I broke out into uncontrolable laughter. Ethan then looked at his armpits and said "I don't even have hair in my armpits mom!" It was so funny to me that seeing stubble in my armpits confused him so much.

2 comments:

Bugs said...

I love how observant kids are!

Anthony and Christel said...

Hey!!! Thanks for the comment! It's always fun to find out that someone you know has a blog too, I'm going to add you to our friends list. We miss you guys in the ward! Did you know that the Wilson's moved? I'm so bummed about that! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big Ryder is, he is such a doll!! I love the video of him walking! Now that Tyse is walking, I think that I am in BIG trouble. I can certainly see that he is a boy, and totally into things way more than my girls were! He's so much fun though!! I hope that all is well with you guys. Maybe we'll see you around sometime!