Thursday, June 19, 2008

The trampoline is finally here!!


I have sore muscles and Eric has a very bruised hand but the trampoline is put together and in commission!! The boys love to bounce, but Archer doesn't like the BIG bounces. Ethan is getting more brave everytime he gets up there. I can almost do all the tricks I used to do as a teen, I think Eric is expecting me to hurt myself. Tonight we all spent about an hour and a half together and having fun. This is the best purchase we have made in a really long time.

Ryder has stared to crawl like a big boy, but only outside!!! I am so tired of the dirty belly!

2 comments:

Kellie, said...

I am so happy for you. I fought hard for a trampoline and we love it. Lola is even getting used to it.

Stacee Maree said...

Go Ryder!!!! Look at you big boy!!! Thanks again for coming yesterday, it was great fun. And the bubbles are fantastic.