Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday is a special day..




Not only because we get ready for Sunday, but because we get to have the most fun on this day. Eric has the day off and we can all be together without having to worry about being some other place. Yesterday Ethan and Archer were both at a friends house so Eric and I took the baby to the store to try out some toys to see what he would like for his birthday, more about that on Monday. We ended up buying a little swimming pool for the boys. We had a little pool last year and Ethan lived in it, the only trouble was that there were always dead bugs and grass floating in it. This little pool that we bought has a filter, genius!!! After a couple of days I'm sure the water temp will warm up and the kids will turn into fish.

2 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

It's no big round metal trough but I guess it's cool.

Phoebe said...

Looks like fun. Love those white swim trunks with the sharks. I know I'm weird I notice stuff like that.