Thursday, October 22, 2009

my NEW favorite show


Ok, this show is "great tv". It is uplifting and for the whole family. This man finds birthparents and children that have been adopted and all different senarios. I seriously cry at the end of every show. It is funny but I was watching it the other day and telling Eric that this is the only "show" I have ever watched that is truely uplifting and it reminds me of D&C 98:16 (Therefore, renounce war and proclaim peace, and seek diligently to turn the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children.) It is litteraley knitting families together. You should check it out!

3 comments:

Happy Herrons said...

SO they have a positive spin about adoption? GREAT! That whole era of -give up your baby and never think about it again- bothers me. Open adoption rocks.

Keiauni said...

Hey, I know Troy! (ten years ago:)We used to work together for CES youth for a program called EFY. He is a really neat guy! He used to be a professional speaker for the BYU programs...
I have only seen the show a couple of times, but I agree! It really is a good one:)

lizwagz said...

i knew with a name like Dunn, he had to to mormon!