Friday, August 14, 2009

catching up

The past couple of weeks have been crazy!! Run down of events.. moving, reunion, lagoon, playing and getting ready for school.

We are loving being home again. Eric says it feels like we are on vacation but I have fallen right back into the swing of things. It is wonderful to be just a mom and not have to worry about renting rooms or answering the phone. The boys are doing great! They run around the neighborhood all day from house to house playing and going to the park. I do miss the 3rd ward and I'm sure I always will.

We attended the anual family reunion this year but did not camp out. I am sure the other people that did camp out appreciate this due to Eric's snoring problem. We always hear about it in the morning "Who was that snoring last night?" "You should get a sleep test done" He gets really annoyed with it. We thought about handing out earplugs but decided it was best to not camp out. I loved catching up with Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. I especially loved watching all of the little kids running around and playing together. I can't forget the dogs, almost everyone has dogs and brought them so it was fun watching the dogs play together too.

I got to go to Lagoon with my sis Angie for her work lagoon day. I didn't have to take any kids!! We went on almost all of the big rides. Angie is a ride freak so I couldn't let her down by not going on all the rides she wanted to go on. It got really hot in the late afternoon so we headed back to Tooele and she fixed my glitter toes (love them!) and at about 7pm she said she needed to head home to Orem. Come to find out she went back up to Lagoon with out me!!! She is in so much trouble! I love spending time with her and we had a blast! We will have to do it again soon.

Stacee came down to our house and played with us for a little while and I got really cute pics of Ry and Miss Belle.





Now I have to get the boys ready to start school in a week and a half. E will be in the 3rd grade and Arch will be in Kindergarten.

2 comments:

Kell said...

Good luck with back to school boys! Your cousins are getting really excited to be back! Have fun!

Stacee Maree said...

How did I miss this post. Super cute pic of our kiddo's will you email it to me Pretty Please oh and can we come visit again tomorrow sometime after one?