Thursday, August 21, 2008

Watch out 2nd grade, here comes ETHAN!!

Isn't he the best lookin kid?!?!?! Then again, I might be a tad bit partial... Ethan was so excited for school this morning I didn't even have to tell him to get in the shower and remind him to get dressed. He did it all without me nagging him, go figure. I picked him up from school and he said he had a great day!!

I hope he will always love school!
Archer was a little sad this morning, not because Ethan was leaving but because Archer's school doesn't start for another couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Stacee Maree said...

Strong silent type isn't he?

Bugs said...

He hasn't learned that 'really good' isn't one word? What are they teaching them in the schools these days?!?!

Anthony and Christel said...

Really good days are the best!!! Yay for Ethan being in 2nd grade!!

Keiauni said...

hi Liz,
I saw your comment on Sara and ryan's blog... thought i'd say hi!
Cute kids:)! I didn't know you ran the motel now... that is really cool. Good to see your cute little family.